- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Project planning, schedule development and maintenance.
- Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
- Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
- Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation / monitoring.
- Project budget set-up and cost control.
- Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value methods.
- Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
- Develop in conjunction with the Project Manager a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
- Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
- Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
- Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Arabia Group is an Egyptian company that was established 30 years ago with several projects in Egypt and in U.A.E. the company is considered one
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabia Holding
of the top 10 real estate market leaders.
Focusing to deliver real estate projects in unique locations guaranteeing its...