- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for talented Web Content Specialist who will be responsible for generating and updating website content (products, content, promotions), working with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, an e-commerce provider, etc.)
Detailed responsibilities would include:
- Update product information and content on the website.
- Prepare banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website.
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork).
- Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g payment options).
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising.
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects/improvements.
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement.
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogs etc.)
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders.
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions via reports, analytics, surveys etc.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to engage consumers are needed as well.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with basic computer software is necessary; additional web-related skills (such as with content management systems) are generally required as well.
- Understanding SEO techniques.
General skills & abilities:
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture.
About this Company
Babyboons is the first online subscription platform for babies and mothers products in Egypt and the Middle East, create own box and receive it on a regular monthly basis on the day you choose.
See all Careers and Jobs at Babyboons.com