- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We're looking for a proactive SEO Specialist who thrives on analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Run PPC campaigns.
- Write powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Develop link building strategies.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keep updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compile and present SEO guidelines.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same position.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Previous experience of Magento 2.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Familiarization Google analytics.
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Past or current Google AdWords Certification.
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques, as well as excellent knowledge of data sources.
General skills & abilities:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture.
About this Company
Babyboons is the first online subscription platform for babies and mothers products in Egypt and the Middle East, create own box and receive it on a regular monthly basis on the day you choose.
See all Careers and Jobs at Babyboons.com