- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing and media specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
- If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, social media, youtube, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you.
- You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, social media, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Daily management and execution of multiple digital marketing campaigns including Adwords/PPC, display, retargeting, social advertising, SEO, SEM, mobile, and email.
- Research, optimize, review, and provide reporting with a detailed analysis of campaign results.
- Work with the account management team and a variety of clients to determine strategy and campaign goals.
- Manage campaign budgets.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- Work with the web development team to optimize copy for search engine optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services