- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- valuates electrical systems by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Implementing designs
- Creating test procedures
- writing reports and documentation
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standard
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, and domestic purposes
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding