- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Sutherland is seeking an analytical and dynamic person to join us as an Associate Manager – Workforce Planning.
- We are a group of energetic and hard-working individuals.
- If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Associate Manager – Workforce Planning in this role get to:
- Support the team: Consult with local managers, project managers, and other key players to define scheduling/forecasting requirements to meet call center metrics and communicate workforce scheduling and intra-day operations objectives.
- Take the lead: Create procedures necessary to successfully monitor daily operations and advise managers on appropriate action steps.
- Uphold performance metrics: Analyze scheduling needs on a weekly basis to ensure adequate phone coverage and compare weekly schedules to workforce management recommendations for accurate implementation.
- Be the expert: Study historical trends and actual shrinkages to change & adapt scheduling plans; Ensure scheduling efficiency.
- Extend support: Plan team activities such as meetings, training, and coaching sessions.
- Strengthen relationships: Participate in team calls to understand the project objective, seek relevant clarifications and respond appropriately to client queries.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Our most successful candidates will have:
- +2 years of process transformation experience in operations and WFM experience with WFM applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues.
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team player.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives.
- Professional user of MS Office (Expert level in Excel).
- Ability to present in front of large groups of senior leaders in a professional and effective way.
- Ability to identify and address professional development needs and knowledge gaps.
- Very good English Level.
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland