- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Other Internal Benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Assist in organizing and hosting presentations for the Marketing Department
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyze surveys, poll, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Create graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Deliver reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors.
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department.
4 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce