- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Executes necessary setup for existing business opportunities.
- Identifies new ones through the industry, publications, and announcements.
- Manages new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Develops and negotiates contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Ensures good communication with all stakeholders.
- Maintains interactive relations with investors.
- Analyze data to explore potential markets.
- Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, defines long-term organizational strategic goals.
- Builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
Since the establishment of Ceb has taken an upward path to become one of the largest consulting firms that provide distinguished services to its customers by taking the professional path and accuracy in delivery and use the latest engineering techniques in their projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Consultant Engineer Bureau