- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
The position is for a health-care leading software house in Nasr city and duties as follows:
- Design and Prepare the project implementation plan according to all project stakeholders (developers, implementation team, HW, client human resources…), material, and requirements.
- Follow the project plan on daily basis, and update it on weekly basis.
- Install, setup, and configuring the system on the work site.
- Prepare the gap analysis for the project (the gap between our solution and the current client requirements)
- Help the client to find the proper workaround for these gaps.
- Prepare a detailed report for the required customization for the project.
- Get the client acceptance of the gap analysis.
- Design the training plan and start it with the team.
- Deliver the project after go live.
- Documenting and maintaining the entire project process including (Testing, implementing and installing) of ERP System.
- Documenting the data on Microsoft Project System.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services