- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work with multi-functional teams to implement responsive UI across multiple applications.
- Work closely with development leads and QA teams in converting functional specifications into detailed design and assist when needed with the creation and execution of test plans.
- Work with key architects and managers to establish and implement standard methodologies for delivery of high-quality software.
- Work together with other members of web and custom application development team to produce high quality applications.
- Work alongside support organizations for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications.
- Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure any new software integration into corporate systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, security restrictions and interface specifications.
- Provide related project documentation to ensure project objectives are met; product designs are well documented and communicated.
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review, design, development and debugging of the software.
- Analyze existing applications or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flow chart, perform coding and test/debug programs.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Mondia Media is an industry leader in content and entertainment services for global Telecom Operators, Media Companies and OEM’s.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondia Media Egypt
With clients like Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Sony Mobile,Swisscom, T-Online, Samsung, Telecom Italia, Al Arabiya and Dubai