- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Mentor and lead the quality engineering team to deliver high quality software releases.
- Identify and remove risks to quality for MM applications and product portfolio.
- Drive improvements to standard operating procedures and the collection and distribution of necessary metrics to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our QE practices.
- Estimate, plan, coordinate and test web applications developed with the latest technologies.
- Pro-actively engage Product and Development to understand stories and defect reports for verification. Provide thoughtful enhancements to Product.
- Oversee and participate in the creation of simple, effective, complete defect reports based on testing.
- Lead activities in exploratory manual testing, documentation of testing, and automation.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of test data
- Help coordinate the QE testing and release procedures for a product team.
- Oversee and participate in the work of verification and validation of user stories implemented in web front end, back end, APIs, and supporting third-party tools.
- Working with database technologies
- You will be doing two-week sprints and be participating in all Agile based ceremonies.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Mondia Media is an industry leader in content and entertainment services for global Telecom Operators, Media Companies and OEM’s.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondia Media Egypt
With clients like Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Sony Mobile,Swisscom, T-Online, Samsung, Telecom Italia, Al Arabiya and Dubai