- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Plan for the monthly route, and assure the agreed upon coverage minimum 100% of the pharmacy list.
- Execute the agreed upon planogram in the primary shelf inside the pharmacy.
- Execute the effective distribution of the monthly visibility elements (Counter tops, FSUs…) provided from the company with the agreed upon planogram.
- Plan for the daily visits through putting daily sales targets and pharmacy monthly target and objective.
- Achieving the monthly and annually sales targets, monthly SKU distribution targets and visibility execution & deviation targets. Through collecting sales orders from the covered pharmacies.
- Productive calls of 90% of the called pharmacies.
- Work closely along with distributor Telesales to execute the pharmacy sales orders, and assure the delivery of those orders during monthly visits.
- Monitor pharmacy stock level during the visits, and assure the perfect replenishment through monitoring pharmacy sales trends.
- Collecting market feedback about competition activities and promotions.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Alternative Medicine Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment