- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission and Quarterly Bonus
About the Job
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients
- Sells products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions
- Reach potential customers through cold calling, face- to- face meetings and through web-mail applications
- Solve the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply the manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Contact the Distributors for obtaining appropriate prices.
- Follow up with the collection team and logistics team and for illustrating due date.
- Update all the active and maintain the details on the Client Relationship Management
- Create new opportunities with customers and new forecasting with the new customers and existing customers.
- Open new deals and close old deals with new or existing customers.
- Provide the customers with new quotations and negotiate them with the customers.
- Follow up with the customers after the sales and service.
- Create sales order to provide them to the customers.
- Prepare all the tenders documents and follow up the deadlines of the tenders.
- Handle all the operation process inside the company end – to – end process.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Build market for MICROSOFT, CISCO, CYBERTECH, DELL, HP, FORTINET;
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Meet regular sales’ targets and coordinating sales’ projects;
- Prepare and negotiate financial offers;
- Follow-up with the client till the closure of the sales cycle.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
CompuRoots is a Leading IT services company that offers a wide range of IT Support, maintenance and warranty services and hardware supplier which succeeded to achieve a good trademark in the market through providing the highest quality and the best servicesand through its...
See all Careers and Jobs at Compuroots