- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- To plan, coordinate and lead the maintenance activities of the Factory
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for improving plant
- Operations and solving maintenance-related problems. job requirements - Perform day to day total productive maintenance.
- Complete equipment/parts audits.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that all the safety requirements and measurements are followed. - Manage the factory Utility assets in a safe, environmentally sound and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that all employees under their control are aware of their individual responsibility's tasks and targets for health and safety.
- Raising the efficiency of equipment to produce products with high quality
- Managing the engineering and maintenance resource in support of plant safety, quality, cost, and efficiency goals.
- Increase the availability of machines with high performance
- Assess the pending maintenance jobs, priorities and plan for the maintenance technician.
- Advise the spare part requirements for the Engineering Stores
- Undertake the Engineering improvements projects for the Factory
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Electronics and Semiconductors Manufacturing