- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Body Shop
At The Body Shop we believe true beauty comes from the heart. For us, beauty is much more than a pretty face - it's about feeling good and doing good, too. We make our products with love and care. We source some of the finest raw ingredients from the four corners of the globe. In store, the helpful and friendly staff provide a shopping experience our customers love.
- You will work with the Store Manager to achieve objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff and that they have the skills and support required to maximise sales.
- You will work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and area managers around staff and products.
- You may also be required to deputies for the Store Manager during periods of leave.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- At least 3 years' retail experience (ideally at a supervisory level)
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal (Arabic language skills are also an advantage)
- You must have previous management or supervisory experience in retail and a passion for customer service.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...