- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for supply chain management (SCM),and the management of the flow of goods. This includes the movement and storage of raw materials,
- work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
- Owns all SCM Operations activities under file management for the customers under purview
- Key Activities include:
- All file management activities post booking
- System Updates
- Operational finance
- Proactive communication with customer service in case of exceptions
- Supporting Customer Service in customer query resolution and exception handling
- Improve Customer Satisfaction via driving operation excellence and improving managing customer expectation
- Meeting client specific KPIs without any failure
- Reducing cost for trucking costs, eliminating BL amendments to avoid manifest fees.
- Following up on outstanding payments regularly and ensure invoices are sent on time to clients, also reporting late payments to clients in order to avoid any late settlement of invoices
- Sending complete invoicing requests to FACT team on time
- Document dispatch for clients and management.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
A.P. Moller–Maersk Group, also known as Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maersk