- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish,
About the role
- Manage the end-to-end Supply Planning activities to meet desired customer service level.
- Lead the demand planning process by
- Creating bottom-up forecasts:
Develop forecasts per SKU based on family level consensus forecasts.
Facilitation and implementation of local Sales & Operational Planning process.
Responsible for inventory management and optimization to meet desired networking capital targets.
Define supply setup for new launches and work closely with all stakeholders to avail products as per launch timelines to secure financials.
Measures/monitors Supply Chain processes performances by implementing KPIs/ continuous improvement activities.
Build and maintain supplier relationships to secure continuity of supply and support business goals
- Ensure the order-to-delivery cycle and develop the Supply Chain relationships with our clients in order to better meet their expectations (service, deadlines, stock in trade, projects etc.) while contributing to the economic performance of the Business Units.
- Enhance the collaboration with Distributors and key Customers to support turnover growth by providing the best service (on time and in full), visibility and transfer RB's best practice to ensure optimum route to market
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Who we are:
See all Careers and Jobs at Reckitt Benckiser
We’re 40,000+ entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and...