- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate is expected to research and recommend the best solutions and practices on different projects and as well as take on the lead & mentor role for team members.
- The chosen candidate will participate in the development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
- The work is diverse from the development of bespoke solutions, micro-services architecture implementation, to CMSs and other open-source web software installation and configuration as well as standalone scripts.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- You'll also need solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery and other development languages, as well as MySQL, as well as NoSQL and/or Document Based Database You’ll also need a solid understanding of UX, an experience in SEO is advantageous.
Methodologies & Processes
Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience in MEAN Stack
- Experience in Express framework
- Experience in NodeJs
- Experience with REST/SOAP Web Service Integration
- Excellent communication skills and ability to act as technical liaison
- Experience with integration and data transfer tools
- A solid understanding of UX
- Ability to work under pressure and take the lead on technical requirements
- PHP Development: 2-3 years
- No SQL DB (CouchDB, Mongo and/or Redis)
- React Js Or Angular2
About this Company
Teknowl started back in 2010, we are a multinational start-up with branches in UK & Egypt. Our aim is to be a one stop service for SMEs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Teknowl Ltd
Make the Most of Technology
Our amalgam of knowledge and expertise from information technology, branding and...