- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Follow up with clients and make sure they're satisfied with our services.
- Follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Tracks every media purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
- Create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- Developing the business by acquiring new clients in different business sectors and maintaining a positive relationship with clients including developing new revenue and sales channels
- Working on monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets.
- Generating leads organically and following up/managing existing leads.
- Converting leads to opportunities and close them.
- Drafting pitches and sales kits for potential clients to attract new businesses.
- Finalizing contracts with clients.
- Preparing different pricing packages for different target markets, including rate cards for Mainz services
- Refining the sales processes and presentations for sales meetings online and/or offline
- Working with the account management team to investigate new opportunities with new and existing clients. (upselling)
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media