- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Accountable for a team of researchers determined either by area or product or sector or client.
- Supervises all stages of project management and monitors performance.
- Responsible for the training and development of his/her team.
- Provides advice and consultation to clients and staff.
- Handles complicated client queries or complaints.
- Develops the business (profit and loss responsibilities).
- Designs and plans research projects following client briefing and needs.
- Designs questionnaires and methodologies of collecting information.
- Co-operates the execution of projects, informs clients on progress and gives specific instructions to other departments regarding the collection and electronic processing of information.
- Presents results of study to the clients.
- Some travelling required.
- Assist in the smooth collection of best from clients and communicate any contract/job changes to the finance department for correct invoicing.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen