- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Our client is a very well-known & leading E-Payment Services company in Egypt and they're looking for BI-OBIEE Senior Specialist/Developer with the following role:
- Business intelligence Specialist- Developer is responsible for participating in design and development activities related to enterprise data warehouses solutions for their organization.
- They oversee providing leadership for other business intelligence developers, architects, and professionals a wide experience in the same field with OBIEE exposure is a must.
- Participate in a team of analysts who facilitate business intelligence processes and procedures development and implementation.
- Participate & Implement in leading the strategic design & maintenance of business intelligence applications (OBIEE).
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems.
- Define requirements and work with the user community to create effective global reporting solutions
- Work closely with business units to stay abreast of evolving business challenges and provide timely data-driven insights to support well-informed decisions.
- Experience in setting up and administering complex management reporting processes, analyzing data and presenting results
- Excellent analytical, organizational, administration & IT skills.
- An ability to reinforce a strong customer service towards internal customers, Customer Oriented
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
High Return is a fast growing HR consultancy firm, founded in 2014 by Tarek Moussa, Founder & Managing Director and Wael AbouElnour, Managing Partner. We bring more than 20 years of expertise in multinationals together with our unique services that we provide to enable...
See all Careers and Jobs at High Return