- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for test design, test execution and defect reporting as part of functional testing.
- Responsible for Test Plan preparation and recommend to Project Manager about scheduling, prioritization and resources allocation within his/her team.
- Manage manual and automation testing tasks including communication with internal and external teams.
- Create and modify the user’s story log.
- Review, analyze and discuss new requirements/changes with product owners.
- Design and develop test cases for software tools and websites to verify product functionality according to user requirements.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Design test plans and scenarios.
- Design test cases and bugs templates.
- Contribute in reviewing requirements, specifications and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Contribute in developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet SRS.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Perform all aspects of verification and validation in all the software development phases.
- Perform acceptance, functional, integration, stress and performance tests.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Ensure all team members productivity and quality.
- Support and develop team members continuously.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.