- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Animator produces multiple images called frames, which when sequenced together create an illusion of movement known as animation.
- The images can be made up of digital or hand-drawn pictures, models or puppets.
- Animators tend to work in 2D animation, 3D model-making animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation.
- Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts.
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations.
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements.
- Be Part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established in 2012, Digital Cloud rapidly managed to enter the digital market by handling and growing some of the biggest brand/company names in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Cloud
We specialize in providing a wide range of creative digital strategies that are customized to fit each...