- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance & Benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are currently in search for Senior backend developers to contribute to the development, iteration and pivoting of our MVP in a lean and agile framework.
The team in Cairo will be based in either Maadi or at the Greek Campus, and will be integrated with Abu Dhabi based CTO and Founder via regular team meetings, workflow management tools, and additional correspondence. Competitive compensation offered in AED, USD or EGP.
- MVP and feature development from initial discussion to final production and deployment
- Work in a collaborative environment with a variety of context and minimal guidance.
- Work with lead backend developer to turn requirements into simple, elegant, and optimal solutions
- Assist lead developer in testing and documenting software for client applications.
- Contribute to integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- API Integration & Testing
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Information Technology Services Insurance
About this Company
As we recognize that both trust and community are at the heart of the global shared economy, and are the key growth drivers for digital platforms such as AirBnB, Kickstarter, and Uber – we aim to bring financial services to the sharing economy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayya
We do this by...