- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Purchasing operations involve:
- Responsible for day to day transactions related to imports of all product lines.
- Implement annual orders plan and Assist in issuing Purchase orders.
- Request and Revise the Pro-forma Invoices and get confirmations.
- Processing and follow up of Letters of Credit and payments for Suppliers.
- Revise Import documents and assuring compliance with all governmental requirements.
- Dealing with freight Agents to Book containers and handle delivery Procedures.
- Tracking of incoming shipments and Reporting weekly status and expected arrival dates.
- Following up clearance and Notify receiving date.
- Update records on ERP system for purchased process.
- Follow up and accelerate inspection report of goods received.
- Notifying Suppliers on short-shipped, over supplied and faulty items received and taking the necessary action.
Suppliers Account Management involves:
- Contact foreign suppliers and handling Phone calls and Emails.
- Continuously update the suppliers' price lists and distribution agreements.
- Follow up and update supplier’s statement.
- Organize and handle meeting schedules with suppliers and prepare the points of meeting.
- Continuous searching and contacting of potential suppliers to achieve highest quality and lowest prices for the targeted products.
- Advice management with the international exhibitions which related to targeted products.
- Provide guidance for import licensing and compliance for business on all import operations matters.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of licenses and agreements that are necessary to support the business.
- Inform the concerned departments with any updates on products species and prices.
- Establishes and maintains the filling system.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading