- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
18,000 to 23,000 EGP per month, Medical insurance,Social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
As MS SharePoint Developer you participate in the design, development, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions that take advantage of Microsoft’s SharePoint capabilities and facilities (Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and Business Intelligence).
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Development, configuration, and administration of SharePoint Portal; Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations.
- Integrate enterprise content with SharePoint to include: content management, content indexing, personalization, workflow development, and user access management.
- Support application development throughout project life cycles.
- Analyze information architecture and understand the departmental requirements.
- Develop SharePoint components including web parts, pages and services; User controls windows services and workflows using Visual Studio.Net, SharePoint Designer, and other tools.
- Anticipate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint problems.
- Support of SQL Server Database System; Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services on enterprise and dedicated Windows servers.
- Administer and tune SharePoint-related content indexing and search applications.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce SharePoint governance policies.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience using Microsoft technologies required
- Experience with SharePoint technology toolsets and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint 2013, 2016 development.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and documentation skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
About this Company
Smart IT is a company that represents the technological and technical arm of Alqubbany Group. Based in Cairo, Smart IT has provided numerous solutions for government entities and private companies; a matter that allowed it to acquire much experience throughout its professional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart IT