- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Create and maintain leads and target lists for potential new customers over the phone.
- Devising a process propelled work-flow for telemarketing or sales and also help in piloting follow ups and qualifications.
- Making team reimbursement arrangements and performance metrics.
- Extend call scripts that helps telemarketers with lead qualification and generation.
- Placing and advertising the organization’s product to the clients.
- Administering telemarketers to persuade the clients to buy the company’s services and products.
- Renewing the client relationship management structure with fresh contacts.
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their skills
- Evaluate sales records periodically to make balances and ensure that sales figures tally with number of goods sold.
- Implement all of company policies and ensure his/her team are working with it.
- Build a perfect relationship with the client.
- listen to the quality department to improve his/her productivity.
- Save the client satisfaction.
- Presents the monthly reports to our GM.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Telecommunications Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Royal Ambassador Club® Online Hotels , flight , car rental reservation System , Book Online at any of our more than 745,000 hotels worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Ambassador
Your points never expire and you can redeem them for Hotel Nights , Free Vouchers & more.
And if you are a member of Royal...