- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Supervises daily operations of all Purchasing functions; assigns, directs and supervises
- Oversees and coordinates procurement, bidding and contract activities.
- Manages the internal administrative activities of the division.
- Develops and researches specifications, reviews specifications for clarity, accuracy and necessary related information.
- Develops and processes bids, request for proposals, requests for qualifications, quotations and compliance checklists.
- Monitors work to ensure compliance with applicable laws, policies, and practices.
- Develops draft contracts, in conjunction with the legal department, for the acquisition of goods and services and construction projects.
- Assist Departments in contract negotiations.
- Meets and confers with department representatives regarding the preparation for bid packages, bid analysis, evaluation, and award.
- Monitors and updates status of contract compliance.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least