- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Follow CMMI and ISO standards.
- Responsible of Planning & tracking various QA audit schedules.
- Conduct audits with juniors, & senior members across the organization, based on the QA Schedule to make sure that the activities follow company processes and that work products follow company defined templates based on the CMMI model and ISO standards.
- Log & track Non compliances found while conducting audits on the company tool.
- Arrange for Follow up Audits to track non conformities.
- Track the progress of the projects with relevant stakeholders.
- Review in project closure meeting, with stakeholders the audit status & nonconformities found. As well as the noteworthy practices.
- Versioning on company tools for all templates & work product documents used by the team.
- Create/update process auditing check lists
- Conduct new updates review in coordination with the process improvement team prior publishing process
- Controls configuration management activities for all QA department documents and records.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Games Computer Software
About this Company
PentaValue is a company that always strives for perfection, interested in all what is new and innovative in the field of information technology. We work in different fields and the creativity is our goal.
See all Careers and Jobs at PentaValue