- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides analysis of clients’ system status.
- Reviews utilization of clients’ Information Technology (IT) infrastructure. • Conducts configuration review and inspection.
- Analyzes system status.
- Establishes and reviews system/user requirements.
- Conducts network audits.
- Documents client’s IT assets.
- Works with sales staff to identify client solutions.
- Receives e-mail or telephone requests from clients to resolve IT issues. • Collect information related to client’s problem or concern.
- Tests potential solutions.
- Communicates and documents resolution.
- Attends client meetings in support of business development.
- Provides recommendations for hardware, software and other resources. • Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Promotes positive internal and external working relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to organize tasks and set priorities.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
- Contributes to performance improvement activities.
- Participates in department planning activities, if requested.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Business Services - Other Financial Services
About this Company
Tanmeyah is a fast-growing, high-street lender operating on a local level to provide comprehensive microfinance solutions to lower-income business owners across Egypt who would otherwise have no access to the banking sector.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tanmeyah