- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle customer complaints and requests in a timely manner.
- Escalates customer issues and complaints to CSM within 24 hrs using proper documents to address the issue.
- Follows and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Follows up on contracts, filing and insures that customers received their contracts.
- Prearranges customer visits, units handing over and keys.
- Handles customer documentations like (Modifications request, cancellation requests etc. …)
- Prepares daily productivity report and forwards to CSM
- Follows-up with customers on payment of installments and late payment reminders
- Follows-up with customer on collection and bad debt
- Follows-up on customer unit payment collection
- Follows-up up on customer unit completion schedule and liaises with Engineering Department on actual verses projected
- Follows-up with customers regarding electricity and water bills and collects pending fees
- Follows-up with overseas offices regarding customer requests for transportation and unit completion
- Follows-up on customer requests for unit cancellation and recommendation for other unit sales
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding