- Ability to build and optimize business services, business processes and IT services modeling.
- TOGAF or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing, deploying, and implementing a commercial enterprise performance and a capacity system is a plus.
- Experienced in different solutions design, business services modeling and data quality control.
- Technical knowledge of Unix, Linux, and Microsoft Windows Server computer operating systems.
- Understanding of Incident Management, Change Management, Capacity and Performance Management ITIL disciplines.
- Technical knowledge of database management systems (SQL and no-SQL) such as Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, Object Oriented Programming languages and Test Driven Development.
- Solid understanding of virtualization, containerization and cloud technologies.
- Technical knowledge of Microservices architecture and REST API design.
- Technical knowledge of Java and spring boot.
- Technical knowledge of DevOps and Configuration management.
- Solid understanding mobile application development technologies.
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone