- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Support top management in the development of the sales strategy and the creation of Sales and Distribution strategies/plan for Egypt.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Monitor a team of sales representatives.
- Open new accounts in order to achieved the assigned target.
- Approaching all exhibitions participants for booth sales target.
- Enhance the business volume with the existing accounts by initiating new jobs to them.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales.
- Following up with the clients through meetings, calls and emails.
- Working with the account manager to brief creative, and third-party suppliers and assisting with the formulation of marketing ideas, ensuring all client’s requirements are met
- Check the status of each client's job(s) in the creative department first with briefing and then with client’s feedback and verify the jobs will be completed on time.
- Periodically submitting to management a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Understand client’s needs and objectives and communicate closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns; Presenting creative work and quotation to clients for approval or modification
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical database by maintaining records of customers and exhibitions.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Z EVENT Promotional Service
We are modern and progressive in our outlook, but old fashioned in our value systems.
We will adopt the highest standards of honesty and integrity, professionally and personally, individually and collectively. We will be governed...