- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an Finance Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud
- Prepare detailed journal entries and account analyses
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
6 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Harvest British College for English language training along with the phenomenal department of the American Accent. Harvest British College is a training corporate registered at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company, LLC. Harvest is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Harvest British College