- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Inventory control and reporting.
- Develop , implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures
- Supervises the receiving and counting of stock items and record data manually or using a computer.
- Receiving fuel deliveries in a safe and controlled manner.
- Coordinates and communicate with other departments in order to ensure the proper handling and delivery of the storage objects.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Ensure that warehouse employees are properly coached and trained. Introduce improvement to all processes to maintain the highest standards of service.
- Ensure covering 24/7 by distributing the work load on W/H employees.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Supervise the cleaning and the maintaining of supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Ensures keeping an up-to-date inventory/stock registered for all stocking items.
- Arrange the proper return and replacement/repair of defective items under warranty, or wrongly ordered or delivered item/s in coordination with the Spare Parts Supervisor.
- Manage speed of service results, controls inventory that is used for service orders, and is responsible for the overall organization and appearance of the service center.
- Tasks and duties are added as required.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services