- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorization).
- Consult with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
- Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability.
- Plan replenishment across the Distribution Center with Distribution planner by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans.
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Commercial teams and Manufacturing.
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Monitor and report on significant variances between Supply plans vs. production plans achievement.
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize writeoffs (finished goods and raw materials).
- Accountable for master data for Material Planning, Production and PIR/ Source lists for DRP.
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions.
- Manage NPD Project for Commercialization and Launch phase for selected project types.
- Set up inventory targets for Raw Materials and Pack Components and monitor actual inventory levels vs. targets (in cooperation with vendor schedulers).
- Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planners and Manufacturing to validate feasibility of midlongterm supply.
- Plans (S&OP) for the products under own responsibility and recommend actions in case of issues
- Smooth execution plans for Exports.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Froneri is the joint venture between Nestle IC and R&R globally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Froneri