- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
13,000 to 16,000 EGP per month
About the Job
As Business Planning Analyst (BPA) you work pro-actively with and support Head- Finance Africa Cluster. In addition, pro-active cross-functional liaison with the different support function (NBS, FSC, SCM) and the commercial teams to drive reporting precision and forecasting accuracy of Sales and Operating Income through critically assessing current business model as well as developing and implementing lean processes.
- Ensure consistent and reliable financial reporting and analysis for the countries; resolve control weaknesses and streamline processes effectively.
- Be the driver of the new Sales Data Base tool; ensure integrity of data provided by Sales team and provide value- adding analytics to the Sales & Supply Chain teams. Provide recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Pro-active Business Partnering esp. with FSC, Affiliates, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Technical Services Scientific Affairs. Support implementation of smooth processes to support on time and accurate information gathering.
- Support the annual budgeting and forecast processes for the area in scope
- Support and improve business case process and profitability tracking
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured: drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners
- Lead monthly EMEA BPA closing procedure and Business Unit management packages
- Drive communication with country finance peers
Project Duration: 4- 6 Months Temporary Position
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment