- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing posing and recording accounts receivables data.
- Processing accounting receivable and incoming payment in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finance of establishments.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Group