- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate with the Project Manager and business analyst to identify list of technical documents that need to be created in support of new product development and deployment
- Obtain necessary information for document content by conducting independent research and by meeting with the relevant stakeholders.
- Gather, analyze, and compose technical information for a variety of IRS ELC documents including Management Plans (for example Project, Risk), Project Charter, Solution Concept.
- Support creation of a documentation schedule including review and sign-off dates and track work to meet dates
- Engage in formatting, editing, and quality assurance on own work and the work of others
- Receive text from technical staff and rewrite documentation in a clear and concise style
- Improve editorial and visual standards for documents and recommend new designs, layouts and procedures, as needed
- Support creation of status reports and dashboards using templates in MS
- Capture meeting minutes for a variety of meetings including product planning, technical discussions, and status meetings
- Participate in scrum team meetings including planning, end of sprint ceremony, and retrospectives
- Escalate potential issues and risks to Project Manager and assist with entering risks into IRS risk management application
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
TruDoc 24x7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained, licensed doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/video calls, live chat as...
See all Careers and Jobs at TruDoc 24x7