- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate with the Project Manager and business analyst to identify list of technical documents that need to be created in support of new product development and deployment
- Obtain necessary information for document content by conducting independent research and by meeting with the relevant stakeholders.
- Gather, analyze, and compose technical information for a variety of IRS ELC documents including Management Plans (for example Project, Risk), Project Charter, Solution Concept.
- Support creation of a documentation schedule including review and sign-off dates and track work to meet dates
- Engage in formatting, editing, and quality assurance on own work and the work of others
- Receive text from technical staff and rewrite documentation in a clear and concise style
- Improve editorial and visual standards for documents and recommend new designs, layouts and procedures, as needed
- Support creation of status reports and dashboards using templates in MS
- Capture meeting minutes for a variety of meetings including product planning, technical discussions, and status meetings
- Participate in scrum team meetings including planning, end of sprint ceremony, and retrospectives
- Escalate potential issues and risks to Project Manager and assist with entering risks into IRS risk management application
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Mobile Doctors 24-7 provides a state of the art 24-7 Physicians’ Control Centre staffed with western trained, licensed Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists and Health Coaches available for everyone worldwide, by phone or video, 7 days per...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7