- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Presenting and marketing company’s services to new customers.
- Establishing new tourism business.
- Develop and implement annual sales & marketing plans to increase tourism revenue.
- Actively create new relationships with new customers like banks, schools, companies and other organizations; to generate ticketing services, hospitality, tours and all other tourism services.
- Research new tourism marketing campaigns.
- Work with Creative Services to develop tourism services to use with customers.
- Create tour operator and convention sales kits.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Market Research Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Gateway Travel in Brief Established in 2001, license no. 1180 Gateway Travel is a destination management company providing a full service of tour and travel arrangements handling a wide range of inbound tourist services in addition to the outbound tourism business and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Gateway Travel