- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designing internal and external marketing communications for employees, customers and other stakeholders to effectively promote the Company’s services and public image. Collaborate with staff to ensure marketing communications are created in alignment with business strategy, regulatory requirements and in compliance with usage guidelines.
- Develop and catalog presentations, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, banners, logos, invitations, company profiles, web graphics, and other multimedia materials.
- Assist with electronic and printed employee newsletters.
- Help develop advertising campaigns for print, television, and radio.
- Provide graphic support for company intranet and corporate and subsidiary websites.
- Work with Communications and Investor Relations team members in preparation of company’s annual report and other investor relations materials.
- Coordinate with advertising agencies, printers, and other vendors outside the company as necessary.
- Monitor logo use and assure uniform standards for corporate communications company-wide.
- Maintain image library and coordinate photography and videography production.
- Assist other team members in employing the latest communications technology.
- Support special projects as requested.
- Up to date with social media trends
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Universal Payment Services - a Kuwait-Saudi partnership with a capital of 50 million USD - is one of the leaders in transaction processing and offers international, top-notch electronic transaction processing services through high speed, robust electronic information network....
See all Careers and Jobs at Universal Payment Services