- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Negotiates the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Represent the company at exhibitions and events.
- Other duties reasonably related to this position
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management