- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
HR Personal Function
- Prepare & maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Schedule medical tests for current employees.
Workforce palming & Employment Function
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Participate in performance evaluation processes.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
- Conducting training sessions
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts , employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Performing job analysis & Writing Job descriptions.
Compensation & Benefits function
- Coordinates health, life and disability insurance enrollments and communicates with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
- Performing job evaluations
- Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys
- Maintains listing of approved positions along with assigned salary grade levels.
- Maintains budget spreadsheet that includes salaries, payroll taxes and fringe allowances.
- Developing and administering health and safety programs
- Conducting safety inspections
- Maintaining accident records
- Preparing government reports as to remain in compliance
4 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or any equivalent contribution of education & experience that provides the required knowledge , skills & abilities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- HR specialists with their eye on advancement in the profession are always well served by considering professional certification in human resources.
The two most widely recognized certifying bodies in HR include:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
Experience: 4 to 8 years in the HR field.
1-Technical Competencies :
- Knowledge of labor and employment law, organizational development and best practices.
- Organizing and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
2- Personnel competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Sound judgment.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidentiality, empathy, integrity and objectivity
About this Company
The Headquarters was established in Egypt by Eng. Bahaa Shalaby in 1981. Since day one, quality has been our highest priority. We are the sole agent of Hager for more than three decades, in addition to Samwha & Hyundai.
See all Careers and Jobs at MB for Engineering
We succeeded during the last three decades...