- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Your employer is a chain of urgent medical care centers which is undergoing a business transformation to build capabilities for its growth stage. They need an accounts manager to manage relationships with international insurance companies.
- As an International insurance accounts manager, you will focus mainly on researching and qualifying new business opportunities with the global medical insurance companies and travel agencies. You should also maintain good relationships with our current customers and handle all their queries.
1- Build and maintain updated market insights:
- Maintain updated knowledge of all aspects of international health insurance industry, market development, and current trends.
- Collaborate with management in developing and executing the annual corporate marketing plan.
- Attend relevant industry events and conferences inside and outside Egypt to execute the business development plan.
- Maintain a good presence on professional networks like LinkedIn and business communities that may yield new opportunities.
2- Outreach, lead generation, and follow-up:
- Research and qualify new business leads through the internet, initiate contact with potential clients, and elicit information on owner/user, selection process & decision-making.
- Initiate communication with international companies and provide the primary profile of our services.
- Manage and monitor the prospecting, qualification, proposal writing, bid preparation, proposal submitter and contracting.
3- Management of current open accounts:
- Establish and foster relationships with existing corporate accounts. Handle any issues with financial claims or patient satisfaction.
- Execute client activation programs and develop new business with them and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare reports on account status, forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts.)
4 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Healtherz provides business solutions for the healthcare sector by merging social sciences, strategic planning and technology in an innovative approach to handle the latest challenges in healthcare.
See all Careers and Jobs at Healtherz
We develop a mix of business consultation, mentoring, training...