- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentive scheme and Profit
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities
- Monitors the production processes and its conformance to regulations and identifies any deviation and trend.
- Ensures that plant facilities , utilities ,equipments are maintained well to meet production plan
- Maintain batch record & relevant documents to ensure that all production steps are performed correctly, signed by production staff & QA member.
- Prepare plan for process validation cleaning validation & execute the validation plan in coordination with validation team.
- Ensure that all rules & regulation regarding GMP are followed.
- Monitors safety programs to eliminate industrial accidents.
- Documents procedures used to assemble; process and test company's products.
- Monitors effectiveness of production process and determines any necessary changes to processes, equipment to support the production activity.
- Supervise Preparation, filtration & autoclaving processes.
- Follow up integrity testing for used filters according to authorized SOP.
- Follow up availability of primary packaging materials for filling machine.
- Follow up cleaning and fumigation of sterile area.
- Monitoring of RH%, Temp., and ΔP inside sterile area.
- On job training for specialists, technician supervisor & technicians about GMP regulations.
- Batch record review, revise logbooks and other documents related to sterile area.
- Represent production department in validation team.
- Represent production department in internal audit team.
- On job training for operators about GMP regulations during cleaning & operation of filling machines.
- Follow up receiving of primary packaging materials for CAM & BOTTLE PACK filling machine.
- Follow up machine filling rates.
- Complete filling stage in batch record.
- Follow up recording in logbooks.
- Receiving of raw materials from WH.
- Complete reconciliations of capping, over printing, check weigh, labeling & packaging stages in batch record.
- Follow up record in capping, over printing, check weigh, labeling & packaging logbooks.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia Pharmaceutical Industries