- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Discuss contracts with different hotels to secure the best corporate rate & payment terms.
- Prepare for, implement & follow up all events including raising purchase orders, etc.
- Responsible for on time booking of all events according to events plan or approved requests.
- Make sure the event hall is equipped properly and all equipments are functioning perfectly.
- Make sure the program of events occurs as scheduled, for example, on-time speeches and the serving of food and refreshments…..etc.
- Arrange the availability of photographer and video equipment as needed.
- Ensure that all events executed comply with company requirements and regulations.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and follow up with finance department to ensure payment done on time.
- Maintain full, accurate and up‐to‐date records and files for all company events.
- Keep company website updated, as well as company’s social media web pages and respond to topics related to the company.
- Develop an internal communication network using e-mail, newsletter and others to ensure that all staff is kept informed of all changes in the organization e.g. new products, new machines, business development, organizational changes, achievements etc.
- Review and support update of Corporate Identity Manual (CIM) and ensure proper usage by all staff.
- Responsible for updating the data to all company mobile application ( updating & reporting )
- When requested, coordinate preparation of the corporate magazine and making sure that publications are printed and distributed on time.
- Concept, write, prepare and place firm press releases and print advertisements.
- Determine -with marketing- the message that appears at the events and that promote the image of the company.
- Plan & execute all needed activities to rise up & maintain staff motivation as well as keeping them interested and stimulated to achieve organizational objectives.
- Arrange for photography of firm events.
- Coordinate update of the company documentary movie and company profile as needed.
- Support marketing team in conduction of customer satisfaction surveys as needed.
- Responsible for the activities in faculties of pharmacy at different universities in coordination with marketing and sales departments.
- Responsible for preparing & carrying out all corporate materials.
- Responsible for New year giveaways materials internally & externally.
- Season greetings to all customers internally & externally
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Pharmaceuticals Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia Pharmaceutical Industries