- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Follow the HR database and regularly update the personnel information.
- Review the monthly payroll calculation and ensure that all employee transactions have been accurately reflected in calculation.
- Reviewing the employees' Monthly Attendance, Deducting the absenteeism, Late, early leave and penalties from their salaries.
- Responding to employees’ inquiries, requests and handling employees complaints
- Prepare and maintain employment records in terms of employment papers and required documents.
- Handling the enrolment of the new hires in the company social insurance file
- Manage complains and suggestions redirected by employees.
- Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Maintain and update employee database.
- Design, update & conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward the association.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El shawa group was established in 1973 with more than 10 branches over around Egypt, elshawa specialized in Textile, clothing and electrical appliances
See all Careers and Jobs at elshawa
company mission & vision is to establish the largest local brand and the expansion of the largest number of...