- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Coordinate with executive director and implement all administrative strategies within required time frame and regulations and develop all communication policies according to board policies.
- Monitor all staff activities according to existing policies and evaluate all financial statements on monthly basis and analyze all trends and develop all program grants and financial contracts.
- Collaborate with staff and evaluate all programs and activity performance and maintain competency in all organization policies and participate in various community outreach activities.
- Manage all communication for organization in coordination with executive director according to time frame and manage all programs for foundations and community organization and monitor staff for all company programs.
- Prepare all program goals and objectives and evaluate progress and effectiveness of all staff and provide support to all its members to achieve all project deliverable within required time frame and prepare all work plans and grant deliverable as per requirement.
- Assist to develop various alliances to achieve all conversation objectives and coordinate with various departments to schedule all agenda for meetings and ensure compliance to all contract deliverable within required time frame and maintain quality for all procedures.
- Administer everyday functions for organization and coordinate with executive director to prepare all long term strategies to achieve all goals and evaluate performance of various fundraising programs.
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering