- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree on the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers, and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Advise and assist in the preparation an agreement of interim valuations and final accounts, both from Subcontractors and to the client. This includes providing hands-on assistance in the measurement and valuation of work.
- Estimates and cost control for tendering projects for MEP works, preparing the contracting BOQ, Follow up with suppliers for pricing.
- Ensure that subcontract costs are monitored and controlled against agreed budgets, and that cost information is accurately recorded and regularly presented to appropriate personnel in a clear and concise format.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office